Friday, 15 June 2012


I have finally finshed making a couple of bags I've been working on for quite a while. I am happy with the way they both turned out. The beach hut bag was a very simple design with a lining. The spotty bag was a little more complicated but I like the interesting shape.


I joined in with a swap where I made some paper following some instructions. I used the paper to make a notebook cover by backing it with felt and sewing around the edges with zigzag stitch. I then used some watercolour pages as the signatures and used a sewn binding with beads. A ribbon attached to the book keeps it closed.