Monday 25 June 2007

Sudoku ATCs

I have participated in a swap where a group of 6 people all send off 6 ATCs backgrounds to the next on the list. Each set of ATCs goes to each person in turn until all 6 have worked on it. At the end of the swap each person has one of each of the sets of ATCs.

My backgrounds are here and are painted with H2Os.




I then put stage two onto Bren's background by adding some white fibre on the side


I added stage 3 to Sweetpea's backgrounds with a some stamped words using several Marvy Le Plume pens and a Catslife press stamp.


The last ones I have worked on so far are adding stage 4 to Autumn's backgrounds. I stuck on a stamped piece of acetate with alcohol inks on the back. It is part of a Stampers Anonymous stamp.


I will add the other two sets when they have arrived and I have added stages 5 and 6 to them.


Stage 5 added to Sandra's backgrounds.

No comments: