Thursday 24 April 2008

Catch up decos

I have been neglecting my blog for a little while so now I will take the time to catch up on the things I've been making recently




Surprise pages for a special deco book. All stamps by Crafty Individuals. I altered a photo of my dog in Photo Shop.



A page in a oriental deco for Next Generation Stampers deco round robin. I don't do a lot of oriental style work but I had this stamp by Inkadinkado which was just right for this.


Another deco page with a water stencil background. The stamp is from Craft Individuals and the flower is a chipboard shape I coloured.



Front and back of a two sided deco page. Deco books are like buses - you don't get any for ages then a few turn up at once. I made the background paper using a stencil and the images are from Scrap girls.



And another deco page in a tag book. The stamp is by Crafty Individuals.

No comments: