Saturday, 29 August 2009


A bit of a catch up of some ATCs I've made over recent months. This swap involves a guessing game where we see if we can spot who made which ATC and so I can't put the pictures up immediately. This means that I end up forgetting to post them at all so you can have them all at once in this post.

The theme was numbers. I used a teflon sheet and smeared some distress ink pads on and then sprayed with water before dipping the card into it. Dried then dipped again and again to get the final effect.

Theme was Impressionists. The background paper was made using three colours of acrylic paints picked up and dabbed on using some scrumpled up magazine page. The image was printed onto textured card to give the look of canvas.

Theme was Acetate. I die cut the butterfly from acetate then coloured using alcohol inks on one side and once embossed picked up the texture with black ink on the other side. Some beads attached the butterfly to the ATC and made the body, The background was made from several colours of acrylic paint. I used a stencil to dab on the purple border.

No comments: