Friday 15 May 2009

House and Springtime Promises ATCs

The house ATCs have now been sent out so I can post up my version.



The background is radiant rain sprayed onto textured black paper. The house is a sprayed paper stamped and with a sprayed piece of book paper added. The words are dymo tape.

The previous month's theme was Springtime Promises and here is the ATC for this theme.


I created the effect using masking. I used a flower mask and sponged some colours over it then put a bird mask over that and sponged on more colour. The little piece added in the corner is made from a textured piece I made in this blog post and punched out.

1 comment:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hi Fiona! It's been too long since I've visited. You have been making so many beautiful things. Thanks for sharing--I love them all!