Friday 4 January 2008

Christmas wrapping collage


The finished ATCs. Following is the original step byustep scans.

Step one is to make a collage with scraps of wrapping paper. I then put a layer of gel medium over the top of it all. When dry I put a thin layer of gesso over everything. Dried it again. Then sponged on some distress inks in yellow, orange and red.


Cut into ATCs and added some stamped squares with Stazon ink. Now I just have to decide how to finish them off. Will post the results when I've done that.

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is great. Love how you put it all together and the finished ATCs are fantastic. Thanks for showing the steps you did.

Trish Bee said...

I love the look of these! Amazing effect. Why not try stamping over with some large letters or even stencilling in a white or a light colour to make them even more collagey looking.

Trish Bee said...

Bravo! I love how they finished looking! Very grungey!! They look brilliant!