Saturday 16 February 2008

Bird tip in page




The backgrounds are colour sprays and I have used several stamps to create a collage type background. I used my own stencil for the humming bird created using a graphics package and a threshold layer. The other stencils I created from some shapes from the scrapgirls digital templates. All were printed onto acetate and cut out. I sponged some adirondack through the stencils. The large words used a pen and a standard letter stencil. I edged parts of this in a silver gel pen but that doesn't show up so well on the scans.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

These are really beautiful...love the colors!! Are they color mists or sponged on inks??
Chrissy

SweetPea said...

Love that you incorporated your hand made stencil into your tip-ins. Gorgeous page Fiona!

Susie said...

Your page is beautiful, my favorite colors. And you've done a wonderful job with your stencils. Braver than I, and a great result.